Wills & Probate
If there is a will
- The Executor(s) named in a Will, or the deceased’s personal representative, is responsible for arranging the funeral.
- The Will may give instructions concerning the funeral arrangements but the Executor is not bound by this.
- The Executor is responsible for looking after and subsequently disposing of the deceased’s assets and property.
Probate & Letters of Administration
- The Executor(s) must provide ‘proof ’ of a Will in order to obtain Probate.
- If there is no Will, the deceased’s personal representative should apply for Letters of Administration,
- A Solicitor may be needed to deal with some, or all aspects of the deceased’s estate.
Our wills and probate service is provided in partnership with Barcan+Kirby.
Request a callback
Give us a call
0800 018 4386
Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day.